IMAGINE IF NONPROFITS WORKED TOGETHER
TOWARD A SHARED GOAL
Convenes like-minded nonprofits working together to preserve and evolve car culture, community, and careers. By sharing operational services – and expenses – we can make your donated dollars go further and do more. Each partner organization maintains its own brand identity, 501(c)(3) charitable status, unique mission, and core programs, while pooling resources and working toward a common goal. Our family of brands include:
One of the world’s truly great automobile collections, LeMay – America’s Car Museum entertains guests with rotating exhibits and inspires the next generation of enthusiasts with its education programs.
Created out of concern for the loss of critical skills needed to care for classic automobiles, boats, and motorcycles, RPM supports training and mentorships for individuals with a passion for restoration careers.
Championing students along the skilled technician career path, TechForce is dedicated to solving the tech shortage for auto, diesel, aviation, marine, motorcycle, motorsports, collision, and restoration by providing career development resources and increasing awareness and enthusiasm for the profession.
HELP US PRESERVE THE PASSION℠
Donors to America’s Automotive Trust invest in, and direct funds to, our partner organizations, advancing the five key priorities of our national Preserve the Passion℠ initiative:
- Past, Present, and Future of Mobility
- Car Culture and Community
- Women Driving Change
- Youth STEAM Education
- Workforce Development
Learn more about our initiatives by contacting [email protected].
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- Building the next generation of car enthusiasts to ensure the passion for collectibles, restoration, car culture, and innovation lives on.
- Championing technical education and the skilled trades and guiding students to an alternative to four-year colleges and the burden of student loans.
- Challenging a young audience to preserve a culture whose history will inform future innovation.
- Promoting STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) education as it applies to automobiles – in a way that students relate to.
- Providing an avenue for young people to find their community and a sense of belonging that helps them thrive.
- Leading the way for diversity in the automotive industry by helping girls pursue STEAM-related education and career paths.
- Building a career pipeline for students who love cars and working with their hands.
- Ensuring that the unique skills and knowledge of restoration professionals – which is vital to maintain America’s valuable car collections – are passed to the next generation.
- Helping solve the massive technician shortage to keep America rolling.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Join America’s Automotive Trust in building car culture and community across the nation.
Contributions to America’s Automotive Trust are 100% tax-deductible and can be directed to the charities and initiatives of your choice.
BECOME A MEMBER
A membership to fit any budget, with benefits that include museum admission and special discounts, family and car enthusiast events, education programs, driving opportunities, and a subscription to our in-house magazine, Open Road.
Be a part of our museum community or play a role in the life of a young car enthusiast, future tech, and those looking for a network and career. Contact us.
Share your passion with the next generation by investing in programs that build car culture, community, and careers. Whether it’s $5 or $500, your contribution helps drive our mission.
PARTNER WITH US
It’s a “win-win!” Join us in a mutually beneficial marketing alliance that invests in our shared causes and advances your social impact goals.
OUR SUCCESS AT A GLANCE
- Our youth STEAM education programs serve more than 30,000 kids each year.
- We’ve awarded more than $10 million in scholarships and grants to tech students across the nation.
- We’ve collected millions of media impressions advocating the importance of celebrating the past, present, and future of mobility.
- LeMay – America’s Car Museum has welcomed and inspired nearly a million guests since opening its doors in 2012.
- TechForce STEM Career Center’s 2,000-sq.-ft. traveling exhibit brings our message to races, rallies, car shows, education expos, and career fairs across the country.
- America’s Automotive Trust enthusiasts have driven hundreds of thousands of miles in raising awareness of the importance of preserving car culture in America.
- RPM has supported nearly 27,000 students through grant funding and programs and has awarded more than $3.5 million to restoration education projects across 35 states.